HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Jan. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As many Americans gear up to host viewing parties for "the big game" they're looking to upgrade their home theatre systems with a bigger TV or better sound system. In honor of the year's biggest football game, Sears is offering consumers huge savings to upgrade their TV or add a new audio system.
Sears is offering deep discounts on top TV brands such as Sony, Samsung, Sharp, LG, Panasonic and more. For shoppers who are looking for a wider screen to get the front row action feel, Sears also offers up to 70" screens. Many of the TVs offer 'Smart' options which include built-in Wi-Fi to connect applications like Facebook, Netflix and Pandora; another 'Smart' option offered with some TVs is 3D viewing.
"For those of us who can't be in Indianapolis for this year's Big Game," said Audrey Broxterman, divisional vice president and chief marketing officer, Electronics for Sears Holdings, "Sears is providing its customers affordable, high quality Home Theatre solutions so they can experience the 'in your face' action of the game on a high definition TV as if they were on the field.
"For customers looking to experience the sound of the game, Sears is also offering amazing discounts to upgrade home audio. Bring the crowd noise, pad popping and helmet hitting action into your living room with a complete home audio system or soundbar. Soundbars provide the newest in sound options for the home with a great performance and compact design," Broxterman added.
 Sears guarantees the best competitive price for its exclusive offers and checks competitor prices to make sure customers are getting the best deal. Shop Your Way Reward Members benefit even more by earning points to be used toward future purchases. It's free to join and customers can start earning points right away.
Here are just a few examples of Big Game TV and Home Audio Specials at Sears now through Feb. 4, 2012:
- Save $900 on a Sharp 70" class 1080p Smart LED TV – only $1899.88. While quantities last. In store only (057-71310/LC70LE632U).
- Save $1400 on a Sony 55" class 1080p 3D Smart LED TV – only $1499.88. Comes with a 3D Starter kit that includes 2 pairs of 3D glasses and a 3D Blu-ray movie ($149.99 value) While quantities last. (057-71693/KDL55NX720).
- Add a Sony Wi-Fi Ready Blu-ray Player for only $79.99 (057-57251/BDPS380)
- Save $150 on a Zenith 50" class 1080p Plasma TV for only $549.88 – (057-75861/Z50PV220)
- Save $50 on a Samsung 32" class LCD TV – only $299.99. (057-71072/LN32D403)
- Save 10% on a Bose CineMate Series II System when purchased with any HDTV. Add theatre-quality sound to your home, effortlessly. Reg $599.99. (057-90919). Available in select Sears stores and on sears.com
- Save $50 on a Sharp 2.1 Channel Soundbar– Only $249.99 (057-98311/HT-SL70)
- $499.99 Onkyo 800 watt Home Theatre System delivers high quality surround sound with speakers, receiver, active powered subwoofer, 4 HDMI inputs. (057-80611/HT-S5400)
To shop, including Buy Online, Pick-Up In-Store, which enables customers to order online from the comfort of their home and have their items guaranteed ready to pick up at a local Sears store in five minutes, check out sears.com/football to find these great TV deals and more.
About Sears, Roebuck and Co.
Sears, Roebuck and Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), is a leading broadline retailer providing merchandise and related services. Sears, Roebuck offers its wide range of home merchandise, apparel and automotive products and services through more than 2,700 Sears-branded and affiliated stores in the United States and Canada, which includes over 890 Full-line and more than 1,350 specialty stores in the U.S. Sears, Roebuck also offers a variety of merchandise and services through sears.com, landsend.com, and specialty catalogs. Sears, Roebuck offers consumers leading proprietary brands including Kenmore, Craftsman, DieHard and Lands' End—among the most trusted and preferred brands in the U.S. Sears, Roebuck is the 2011 ENERGY STAR® Retail Partner of the Year. The company is the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 11 million service calls made annually. For more information, visit the Sears, Roebuck website at www.sears.com or the Sears Holdings Corporation website at www.searsholdings.com.
 If you find a lower price on an identical branded item with the same features (in Consumer Electronics identical brand and model number) currently available for sale at another local competitor's retail store, Sears will match that price and give you 10% of the difference. Just bring in the original advertisement to a sales associate at the time of, or within 14 days after, your purchase.
SOURCE Sears Holdings Corporation