Sears to Feature "Elf Tested, Santa Approved" Gifts, Shopping Conveniences This Holiday Season
Hundreds of doorbusters online, in-store, including 100 percent back in Shop Your Way points on Black Friday ad cover deals
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Nov. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Sears has kicked off the holiday shopping season with "Elf Tested. Santa Approved." – an in-store and online campaign that embraces the fun and magic of the season, while featuring unique savings opportunities, including an unprecedented Thanksgiving/Black Friday offer: 100 percent back in Shop Your Way points on all doorbusters found on the front and back covers of its Black Friday ad – up to $50 in points per member.
Thanksgiving/Black Friday Hours and Doorbuster Deals
Sears stores will open on Thurs., Nov. 24 from 6 p.m. to midnight. Some stores will be closed on Thanksgiving. All stores will open at 5 a.m. on Black Friday, Nov. 25.* For local store hours, shoppers can visit Sears.com/stores.
All doorbusters will be available online at sears.com all-day on Thanksgiving, and in-store and online until 1 p.m. on Black Friday, while supplies last. Shoppers can preview Sears' highly anticipated Black Friday ad on the Sears app (downloadable at sears.com/mobile), and online at sears.com. Top doorbuster deals include:
- Get the Kenmore 4,5 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer and the Kenmore 7.3 cu. ft. Dryer w/ Sensor Dry for $424.99 each when you buy the pair; reg. priced at $939.99 each
- Save 54% on the Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range w/ Broil & Serve now priced at $389.99; reg. priced $849.99
- Save 50% on the Craftsman 270-pc Mechanic's Tool Set now priced at $149.99; reg. priced at $299.99
- Save $300 on the Craftsman 22-in Dual Stage Snow Thrower at $399.99; reg. priced at $699.99
- Save $900 off your choice of the NordicTrack C 950i Treadmill now priced at $599.99; reg. priced at $1,499.99 or $1,000 off the NordicTrack Elite 10.9 Elliptical now priced at $599.99; reg. priced at $1,599.99
- All DieHard® industrial boots on sale for $49.99; reg. priced at $105-$110
- Save with sale-priced $9.99 Roebuck & Co. jeans for men and boys and Bongo juniors; reg. priced at $24-$39
- Save with sale-priced $6.99Joe Boxer sleep pants for him and her; reg. priced at $24-$30
- Get women's fashion booties and puffer boots for $14.99; reg. priced at $39.99
- Save $100 on the KitchenAid 5-qt. Stand Mixer with Bowl Lift; reg. priced $299.99
- All gold jewelry 80% off PLUS an extra 20% off
Convenient and Rewarding Shopping
Sears will offer more shopping conveniences than ever to help members find the perfect holiday gifts and earn rewards both in-store and on-the-go all season long.
- Free Personal Shoppers– A perk of Shop Your Way membership, personal shoppers make custom gift recommendations based on a member's style and preferences. There's even a personal shopper app that allows members to connect on the go. For a limited time, members get a coupon for $5 in points to use on their next qualifying purchase of $25 or more when they sign up for a personal shopper at syw.co/PersonalShopper.
- More Rewards – Now through Dec. 24, Sears credit card holders receive 10 percent back in points on each qualifying purchase with their Sears card, reward points expire Jan. 28, 2017 (valid opt-in email required). Sears will announce more savings events and exclusive shopping opportunities for its Shop Your Way members later in the season.
- Sears Mobile App–The Sears app lets members quickly find the right products and compare features, prices and user reviews; find deals, get eCoupons, and make the most of Shop Your Way points; make purchases, track orders, manage layaway, and access free shopping conveniences like Free Store Pickup, In-Vehicle Pickup and free in-store shipping. Back this year is the popular Wheel of Fortune® Holiday Puzzler game – exclusively available now on the Sears app. Sears is giving away $1,000 in Sears gift cards to game winners daily through Dec. 9.
- In-Vehicle Pickup, Return and Exchange in Five– A busy holiday shopper's best friend – using the Sears app members can pick up, return or exchange their online purchases for free – guaranteed in five minutes or less – without ever leaving their vehicle.
- Anyone, Anywhere Pickup– Purchase gifts online and have friends or family pick them up at a local Sears or Kmart in a different city, for free.
- Free Shipping – Sears offers free shipping on any order $35 or more, and Shop Your Way Max members get two-day free shipping on qualifying online orders. Online shoppers can bypass shipping altogether by choosing Free Store Pickup then visiting their local Sears where the order is ready in five minutes or less, guaranteed. Sears also offers free shipping on orders placed while in-store (when location services are enabled).
- Expanded Free Store Pickup– An online and in-store collaboration that enables members to pick up sears.com or kmart.com orders at any of each other's stores – more than 1,700 locations nationwide.
- Meet With An Expert – Members shopping for home appliances, mattresses and lawn and garden equipment can seamlessly take their online research in store to get expertise from a knowledgeable associate. If still undecided, the associate will email a shopping recap that shows detailed information they discussed with the member in-store so they can pick up where they left off at their convenience later online.
- 2016 Online Holiday Gift Guide – Shoppers can easily find the perfect gift for everyone on their list with a revamped holiday gift guide at Sears.com/gifts, featuring handpicked gift favorites across multiple product categories and price points.
Sears' "Elf Tested. Santa Approved." campaign has also come to life via a humorous digital video content series launching today called ElfTV. The series will feature more than two dozen lighthearted, whimsical and irreverent ad shorts centered around Santa's helpers, revealing just what those elves are up to when they're not busy in Santa's workshop. Subscribe to Sears' YouTube page at youtube.com/Sears to view them all and join the holiday conversation on social media using #ElfTested.
About Sears, Roebuck and Co.
Sears, Roebuck and Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), is a leading integrated retailer providing merchandise and related services and is part of Shop Your Way, a social shopping experience where members have the ability to earn points and receive benefits across a wide variety of physical and digital formats through shopyourway.com. Sears, Roebuck offers its wide range of home merchandise, apparel and automotive products and services through Sears-branded and affiliated full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. Sears, Roebuck also offers a variety of merchandise and services through sears.com, landsend.com and specialty catalogs. Sears, Roebuck offers consumers leading proprietary brands including Kenmore, Craftsman, and DieHard -- among the most trusted and preferred brands in the U.S. The company is the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 14 million service and installation calls made annually. For more information, visit the Sears, Roebuck website at www.sears.com or the Sears Holdings Corporation website at www.searsholdings.com.
*Stores in Maine, R.I., Mass. and certain other stores open midnight 11/25/16 or later.
Zeno Group for Sears
SOURCE Sears, Roebuck and Co.