HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Jan. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Kmart is the destination for ultimate game party prep with awesome deals on party essentials to make a fantastic football bash - plus winning party planning tips and fun freebies for the kids.
"The ultimate game day deserves the ultimate game party and Kmart makes it fun and easy to throw," said Jamie Stein, vice president of public relations at Kmart. "Kmart is a one stop shop for food, party gear, NFL team apparel and the perfect TV."
'Super' Deals and Products for Must-Have Party Essentials
- RCA 50" inch LED TV for $349.00, save $200.00 (regular price $549.99)
- Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker for $19.99 (regular price $29.99-36.99)
- Northwest Territory 6' Fold-in-Half Table on sale for $36.99 (regular price $69.99)
- Officially Licensed NFL Gear
- BOGO free Lays, Doritos & Tostitos Scoops* (regular price $3.49-4.99)
- Pepsi Co. 24 Pack Soda, 2 for $12.00 (regular price $7.50)
- BOGO 50% off all Dixie plates, bowls and cups* (regular price $3.69-10.99)
Plus, a Super-Freebie Saturday kicks off on Saturday, Feb. 6. To make even the smallest fans game-day ready, bring the family to Kmart and receive a free** mini football for children 12 years of age and under.
'First and 10' Tips for a Ridiculously Awesome Party
- Be festive and sport team gear, even if your hometown favorite isn't playing.
- Make penalty and challenge flags for your guests to throw during the game – it gets everyone in on the FUN.
- Don't forget about extra seating! While folding chairs are always helpful, floor pillows, bean bag chairs and patio furniture can become crucial when it's time for everyone to gather around the TV.
- Some of us love the commercials just as much as the game so create score cards so guests can rank the commercials along the way. Keep score to see which one your group deems the big winner.
- Have the kids put together their own halftime show – it is sure to be the best performance of the night.
- Be creative and have FUN working the football theme into every sip and bite.
- Have healthy snack options too (helps anyone who is still trying to stay true to those #FitInTheFun New Year's resolutions).
- Offer kid-friendly kegs – while adult beverages will likely be in ample supply – offer a sports drink or flavored water in an insulated cooler, just like on the teams' sidelines.
- Messes happen! Stock up on paper towels cleaning supplies and garbage bags so you're ready to go and can get the party back on track in no time.
- Make it a sweet goodbye – offer make-your-own goodie bags so your guests can take home their favorite treats from the day, which is also a great way to limit the leftovers in your own fridge.
*Assorted varieties of equal or lesser value.
**While supplies last.
Kmart is making shopping fun again. The retailer, a subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), is bringing back the iconic Bluelight Specials, hosting Freebie Saturdays and in-store family events for its Shop Your Way members and customers. Kmart offers customers thrilling deals and amazing finds on quality products and exclusive brands including Jaclyn Smith, Joe Boxer, Route 66 and Smart Sense.
Zeno Group for Kmart