Kmart (NYSE: KM) wants America to feel the love this Valentine's Day, as well as all the days to follow. To rekindle old flames and ignite new passion, clever cupids at the mass retailer have come up with some very evocative reasons to lure all types of customers nationwide.
(DRUM ROLL PLEASE) Ten reasons customers will love shopping Kmart this Valentine's Day:
1. Easy access baby, 85 percent of American households reside within a mere 15 miles of a Kmart store. The retailer has 2,106 locations nationwide and serves all 50 states.
2. Because one just never knows who he'll meet standing in line at Kmart.
3. Kmart is a chick magnet; after all, our target customers are females, ages 25 to 49 with major buying power.
4. Martha loves Kmart; shouldn't you?
5. Where else can Casanovas purchase the right gifts for ALL their lovers?
6. Flirt all you want, and we'll still take you back. 7. Even if you don't find love at Kmart, you'll find everything else.
8. We can help couples increase their MOJO with silky lingerie, candles, champagne, chocolates and other temptations.
9. We help keep hearts ticking, filling more than 117 prescriptions in each store daily.
10. Kmart has a big heart itself, contributing millions of dollars to the communities we serve nationwide.
Kmart Corporation is a near-$40 billion company that serves America with more than 2,100 Kmart and Kmart supercenter retail outlets. In addition to serving all 50 states, Kmart operations extend to the Caribbean Islands and Asia Pacific. More information about Kmart is available on the World Wide Web at http://www.bluelight.com/ under the "About Kmart" section.
SOURCE: Kmart Corporation
Contact: Laura Mahle of Kmart Corporation, 248-463-1650