HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Nov. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kenmore brand has been honored with 12 Reviewed.com 2014 Best of Year awards. From quality in product design to value and affordability, top-performing Kenmore appliances, including front-load washing machines, French door refrigerators, vacuums and more, appear on Reviewed.com's list of the top home entertainment and appliance products.
"We are honored to receive this recognition from one of the most highly regarded product review companies in the industry," said Vishak Sankaran, vice president of Kenmore, Craftsman and DieHard brands. "It is a true testament to the long-standing relationship we have with our Shop Your Way members and customers. We are privileged to be in the lives of more than 100 million Americans1, and for more than 100 years we have been committed to delivering trusted performance and quality at affordable prices. This recognition validates that commitment to improving the lives of our customers."
Kenmore Reviewed.com Best of Year Awards include:
- 2014 Best of Year Home Appliance Awards
- Best Value Home Appliance Design for its built-in look and easy slide-in install: Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Dual True Convection (95053).
- 2014 Best of Year Dishwasher Awards
- Best Compact/Portable Dishwasher, Kenmore 18" Portable Dishwasher (14652). A work surface and 18" size that will fit in even the smallest kitchen made this dishwasher Reviewed.com's top pick.
- 2014 Best of Year Vacuum Cleaner Awards
- Best Mid-Range Upright Vacuum, Kenmore Elite® Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner (31150). Superb performance on carpet and vinyl proved this vacuum the best in its category.
- Best Mid-Range Canister Vacuum, Kenmore Progressive Canister Vacuum Cleaner (21614). Excelling at debris pickup and edge cleaning earned the Kenmore brand's canister vacuum its top placement.
- 2014 Best of Year Washer and Dryer Awards
- Best Washing Machine of the Year, Kenmore Elite® 5.2 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer (41072). This appliance received top recognition for its stain removal capabilities and water efficiency.
- Best Washer Feature, Kenmore Accela-Wash. Cutting a wash cycle down to 30 minutes by spraying detergent during a rinse cycle made Accela-Wash Reviewed.com's best feature.
- Best Value Washer/Dryer Pair, Kenmore 4.0 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer (41182) & Kenmore 7.3 cu. ft. Electric Dryer w/ Sensor Dry (81182). This pair was chosen for its great stain removal and above average drying abilities.
- Best High-End Washing Machine, Kenmore Elite® 5.2 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer (41072). Highlighted for its exceptional accents including large capacity options and quick cycle time.
- Best Mid-Range Washing Machine, Kenmore Elite® 4.5 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer w/ Steam & Accela-Wash (41583). This washer had the fastest time clocked for a normal load of laundry Reviewed.com has ever seen.
- Best Value Washing Machine, Kenmore 4.0 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer (41182). An impressive amount of water spun out of each cycle won this washer its high honor.
- 2014 Best of Year Refrigerator Awards
- Best Value Side-by-Side Refrigerator, Kenmore 25 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator (51122). This refrigerator secured its award for sleek design and impressive food preservation at a low cost.
- Best Top-Freezer Refrigerator, Kenmore 24 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator w/ Internal Water Dispenser (79432). A hidden water dispenser and French door-like interior pushed this refrigerator into the number one spot.
For more information on Reviewed.com's 2014 Best of the Year awards visit http://www.reviewed.com/awards/best-of-year-2014 or pick up a copy of USA Today on November 26. To learn more about the Kenmore brand and its line of trusted appliances visit Kenmore.com.
About the Kenmore Brand
The Kenmore brand is an industry leader in delivering trusted performance in the home with smart and stylish appliance innovations that help consumers do things quicker, easier and better. As the most awarded brand in the industry, the Kenmore brand is recognized as a top appliance brand for 100 years. The Kenmore brand continues to give consumers more time, efficiency and better results for better living with industry-leading products across small and large appliance categories. For more information, log on to www.kenmore.com or www.facebook.com/kenmore.
About Sears Holdings Corporation
Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) is a leading integrated retailer focused on seamlessly connecting the digital and physical shopping experiences to serve our members – wherever, whenever and however they want to shop. Sears Holdings is home to Shop Your Way®, a social shopping platform offering members rewards for shopping at Sears and Kmart as well as with other retail partners across categories important to them. The company operates through its subsidiaries, including Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Corporation, with full-line and specialty retail stores across the United States. For more information, visit www.searsholdings.com.
Reviewed.com's product experts use lab testing to rate and review the latest consumer electronics and home appliances, helping guide consumers purchases. Reviewed.com editors select the best performing and best value products for the company's Editors' Choice and Best of Year Award programs. Founded in 1998, the company was acquired by USA TODAY in January 2011 and powers technology coverage in USA TODAY and Gannett media properties. Reviewed.com reaches more than 2M monthly U.S. uniques.
1 Based on unit share data from years 2005-2013 for all households purchasing Kenmore branded products, using an average product life span of 6.5 years based on Appliance Market research report, Jan 2010, and the 2010 US Census average of 2.59 persons per household.
Sears Holdings Corp.
Zeno Group for Kenmore
SOURCE Sears Holdings Corporation