The Kenmore brand has won five 2016 Best of Year Awards from Reviewed.com. The winning Kenmore appliances span the kitchen, living room and laundry room – allowing Americans to be amazing in every aspect of their home life.
"It is an honor to receive these prestigious awards for our product innovations from this distinguished and respected consumer organization," said Tom Park, president of the Kenmore, Craftsman and DieHard brands. "The Kenmore brand has been trusted by Americans for more than 100 years and is woven into the fabric of the American lifestyle. As we enter the busy holiday season, our members can trust that when they come home to Kenmore, they will find products that will make life easier so they can focus on what's important – spending time with their families."
Available exclusively at Sears, the Kenmore brand's Reviewed.com Best of Year Awards include:
- 2016 Best of Year Refrigeration Awards
- Best refrigerator for entertaining: Kenmore Elite 29.9 cu. ft. 4-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with Dispenser for its useful layout and separate temperature controlled drawer.
- Best side-by-side refrigerator: Kenmore 25 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator due to its energy efficiency, temperature regulation and excellent storage space.
- 2016 Best of Year Vacuum Cleaner Awards
- 2016 Best of Year Washer and Dryer Awards
- Best basic top-load washing machine with matching dryer: Kenmore 3.3 cu. Ft. Top Load Washer and Kenmore 6.5 cu. Ft Electric Dryer for their superb value and performance.
- Best washer for big families: Kenmore 6.2 cu. Ft. Top-Load Washer with Quad Action Impeller for its huge capacity with the ability to clean 32 towels in a single load.
For more information on Reviewed.com's 2016 Best of Year awards visit http://www.reviewed.com/awards/best-of-year-2016. To learn more about the Kenmore brand and its line of trusted appliances, visit Kenmore.com.